Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog, Events and Primetime

If anyone knows me (PamJ here) they know what I like.  They know I like matching and coordinating things.  Pretty colors.  And things just need to WORK well together. Well, keep your EYEs out for a makeover!  Because it needs to match right? 

There are so many more things that are going to be announced here that PamC and I are pretty excited about! 
[[Hint:look at our event calendar]]

On a sidenote:  CSI NY is on in the background and the one woman said to her investigator husband "ugh, we need diapers... AND wipes."  Who says that?  I had to stress to my husband that we do NOT say that.  Well, not in the 'we need to go to the store and buy some because we are almost out' sort of way.  Maybe in the way that 'we HAVE to try out the new Thirsties Duo Diaper that just came out!'  That may be what got me addicted.  Maybe not.  I will still tell you that cloth diapering the last two of my three children has saved me TONNES of hard earned cash, and most importantly, the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment