Thursday, October 21, 2010

Follow, fan...huh?

Follow, fan, subscribe, follow. 

Trying to decode what it all means...

What do you do to stay connected with us?  There are many options to stay connected & in the know with Tiny TreeHugger.  Let me explain a little.

Our blog is connected to twitter...
Our facebook fanpage is connected to twitter...
Both of these will send out auto repeats with links of what was posted on the blog or facebook

If you subscribe to our blog via email you will get an email of the post that was created.  And if you follow via google friend connect or google reader you get the post in your dashboard or in reader! 

PHEW.  I think that's it. At least that's all that I can comprehend for now...

So which one was it that you stay connected with us again? 

Each one has it's benefits but if I were to choose two myself I would choose the email subscribe and facebook.  Between that and our homepage, THAT is how you will get the latest and greatest and not miss it :)  [I know for myself if there is something to announce, facebook is the fastest way to get it out there! Everything else takes a tad longer.]

Oh and have I mentioned we have 499 facebook followers?  That's pretty awesome. At 500 we are doing a giveaway.  At 50 Google Friend Connect followers we will have another giveaway. And who doesn't like free swag?!?

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment