Saturday, January 12, 2013

Delish Raspy Rub Review

When I received a tub of Delish Raspy Rub from Pam as a Christmas present, I'll admit I was hoping to not have the need to use it in the near future! But alas, with cold & flu season in strong form, my hope was not realized. I have had a cold plaguing me for the past two and a half weeks already, but just recently the cough has gotten really bad and I was so uncomfortable...and annoyed!!

It was actually only last night when I remembered that I had this raspy rub. We did have Vick's Vapour Rub in the house, but I usually stay away from that as much as possible. It's just so strong-smelling and sticky.

So as I was putting myself to bed [early] last night, I reached over to grab this new container to give it a shot.

Let me tell you, this stuff is my friend! The very things I dislike so much about Vick's are not issues with this Delish Raspy Rub! The scent is mild - and much more pleasant - AND there literally is no sticky residue left on your fingers after using it. With Vick's I would find I would have to wash my hands like crazy to get all of the remaining "goop" off. You know, just when you have laid down and do NOT want to have to get out of bed again. But with this Raspy Rub, I truly could just apply it while laying down and then stay laying down. For serious! Anything that keeps me from having to get out of bed an extra time while feeling under-the-weather is a wonderful thing!

Ah, but is it effective? you may be wondering. To that I say that yes, I believe it is. It was soothing on my throat and helped me relax. And although my coughing didn't go away - that would be impossible for anything to accomplish right now other than pure magic! - it did lessen and I was able to get a lot of rest.

So thanks Delish - and thanks Pam!!

See our other blog posts about Delish here:
Back to School... and Germs
All About Delish

__________________________________________________________________________




My name is Andrea (Andi) and I have the privilege of working part-time alongside Pam to help her with "a little of this and a little of that" as she strives to bring superb customer service to all of you through her Tiny TreeHugger business.

I am a 33-year-old mostly stay-at-home mother of two girls (aged 6 and 8) and have been happily married for almost 11 years. I am a Pepsi-loving, game-playing, guitar-learning, Nutella-craving girl [among many other things that make me ME]. I cloth-diapered my girls when they were babies and enjoyed the cost savings as well as the feeling of helping the environment - one cloth diaper at a time.


Thanks for checking in and I'll see you again both on this blog and on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment