Thursday, February 27, 2014

Amanda on #AMPdiapers


I love my AMP diapers.

It was not my idea to cloth diaper. My husband really wanted to cloth diaper. So, for a person who is skeptical about cloth diapering, as I was, these are the diapers for you.

There are many great qualities of AMP cloth diapers. They are soft, great colour choices, they fit well, they hold messes in amazingly well, and the quality is awesome. I had a good friend tell me some cloth diaper basics before we had our first son and we figured AMP sounded like a good option and we liked that they were (and are still) made in Winnipeg.

We primarily bought the One Size Duo™ pocket diapers, because we wanted our diapers to grow with our child and to be able to stuff them with how much fluff we needed at any given time. That being said, I was getting a little tired with always stuffing fluff inside the pocket (which you don't have to do, but we liked that the inserts didn't shift around if they were placed inside the pocket). So, we tried a couple of Hook and Loop Stay Dry All In One's (AIO) and a couple Snap Stay Dry AIO's. Love that I do not have to stuff them. My husband prefers the hook and loop and I prefer the snap.

Our second is wearing a Snap Stay Dry AIO (pictured), that our first son wore and as you can see is wearing well and let me tell you, has been put to the test. I have a great stash of cloth diapers and don't need more, but every time I see a new colour or print for AMP, I want to have it. I recommend any of the AMP diapers.

********************************************

Thanks for the write-up, Amanda! If anyone else is interested in being featured on our blog please let us know! Email Andi at andi@tinytreehuggerdiapers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment