Monday, February 7, 2011

A sad farewell

The time has come to say farewell to a very important part of our team. PamC has decided to 'retire.' Here she says a few words:
It was just over 2 years ago that Pam J and I decided to take the leap and start our own business selling cloth diapers.  Over the past 2 years, I have learned so much, not only about running a business but also about diapers and baby carriers and all the environmentally-friendly options that are available to us as parents.  It’s been quite a journey, but the time has come for it to end for me.    With the arrival of my second child, I find it too difficult to find that happy balance between work and family, and I don’t like to see either suffer for lack of attention.  So, I have decided to step down from Tiny TreeHugger to spend more time with my family.  Pam J will continue on with the business.  I’d like to thank her for all her dedication and hard work, and wish her much success in the future.  I’d also like to thank you, our customers.  I have enjoyed getting to know you, meeting your little ones, and helping you with making “greener” choices for your own families. 
~PamC 
So sad to see you go PamC but we know it's the best decision for you and your family right now!  I really appreciate all the hard work you put into Tiny TreeHugger the last few years & helping to get it off the ground.

With PamC's decision, will of course come some change. Since she is the Winnipeg contact for Tiny TreeHugger, local pickups will become only once a week [on average] & may not be the same day each week, unless otherwise arranged of course! All orders will now be shipped from Niverville. There will be one last pickup morning at PamC's before the month is over as well!

Bear with us as the change over happens and we smooth out any wrinkles that may occur! Thanks so much...


2 comments:

  1. Wow -- that's a big change!
    PamJ, I wish you wonderful success as you go through the change of continuing this business on your own...and hopefully a future partner will show themselves??

    PamC, I wish you feelings of contentment with the decision you made. I'm sure it can't have been easy, but putting your family first is always the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of you! I wish you both the best.

    ReplyDelete