Saturday, July 21, 2012

a baby in a Boba [and a little amber too!]


"Already breaking it in! The Boba is unreal!" says Jes, one of our customers, about her newest Tiny TreeHugger purchase just hours after meeting Pam to pick it up.

[photo by Jes]

She goes on to say, "I am on Facebook and have liked your page. I am so glad I found your services, I will 100% be shopping with you again soon. The Boba is absolutely outstanding, there isn't even a comparison between it and the Bjorn. I am letting anyone who will listen know about it. My 4 month old son is so much happier being carried and outings with him and my two year old son have become a breeze. I am amazed at the difference. I think I will have to give the Boba Air a whirl next.  :)

FYI, didn't know if I bought the hype about the amber teething necklaces, but I am a true believer now!"


Thanks Jes! We're so happy that it's been so helpful for you on your outings with your little ones! Glad you shared your experience with us on the Boba [and the adorable picture!] - and the amber teething necklace!

Does anybody else have something to share about their purchases from our shop? We'd love to hear from you - and see a picture of you and your child[ren] enjoying our products! Send your pictures and comments to us at pamj@tinytreehuggerdiapers.com or drop us a line on our Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment