Thursday, July 19, 2012

all about delish

Have you seen the growing items of delish naturals that we carry in our shop lately? From bug spray to deodorant and many other items in between, Delish has a wide variety of goodies for you to enjoy!

I [Andi] am here today to tell you about one product in particular: The Delish Naturals Pucker Lip Balm. Now, I would have to say that I am pretty much an expert when it comes to lip balm. I confess that I have an e.x.t.r.e.m.e. addiction to lip balms and I use stuff on my lips countless times every day.

Let me just paint a picture for you...Before trying the Delish Lip Balm, I was using Vaseline. I had a huge tub of it on my bedside table, one on the counter in my bathroom, and another one on my kitchen counter. Then of course I had a travel-size tube in my purse. I can literally not go ANYWHERE without having my lip stuff with me. My lips need to constantly feel moisturized.

Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked. Enough about the details of my not-so-secret addiction and on to the details of the Delish lip balm!

This stuff is really, really good. And like I said - with my expertise [I tried MANY different kinds of chapsticks/lip balms before I finally had settled on Vaseline several years ago], I have a lot to compare it to. I love everything about this stuff - the size, the way it feels, the way it smells/tastes - it's all good!

The current stock comes in little jars but the new ones will come in cute little tins as shown in the picture. But both don't take up a lot of space in your purse [or on your bathroom counter!] - and the jars/tins can also be re-used when the lip balm is gone. When mine is empty, I plan to use it for keeping a stash of pain/cold medication in my purse!

These also have yummy flavors that are far better than just the plain ol' "flavor" of Vaseline. B-O-R-I-N-G! But not these! Coconut Cream, Peppermint Stick, Watermelon Granita are the ones currently in stock. I myself am using the Coconut Cream and it is perfection. It's a strong enough flavor to taste it, but not at all overpowering.

I love the way it makes my lips feel, too. So soft and smooth. And the best part? I can go long durations without having to re-apply [although with how much I enjoy it, it's tempting to re-apply more than necessary just because it tastes so good!].

If you are an 'addict' like myself - or just like to have something on hand for those rare moments when your lips feel dried and cracked - the Delish Pucker Lip Balm is the way to go! But don't take my word for it. Give it a try for yourself and see what you think. It will be $4 well spent!

Snag one up while you can and let me know what you think! Don't see a scent you want to try? Email pamj@tinytreehuggerdiapers.com to pre-order yours. We are ordering soon!

*************************************************************************

One of our loyal customers, Kristin B. is pregnant with her 3rd child and has this to say about the Delish Mango Mama Bump Butter. :

I hate lotion. I hate creams. And I hate body butters. But I LOVE the Mango Mama Bump Butter by Delish Naturals! Want to know why? There are three reasons, actually.

Reason one: You don't have to touch it to apply it. I think that's why I don't use creams and lotions and body butters--you have to rub them on and I don't like the feeling of greasy palms. It's terrible to say, but I'll wait as long as possible--until my skin is itchy and red--before I apply lotions and creams. But I don't wait with the Bump Butter... I use it all the time!The deodorant-style bar is fantastic!!

[Photo by Kristin]
Reason two: It's not sticky or greasy. The right amount goes on each and every time. With the handy twist-up applicator, you just pop off the lid, swipe over the belly [and other growing areas] and you're done! It doesn't soak through clothing and it doesn't stain, either. [And it even helps hold up my over-the-belly pants ;p]

Reason three: The whole family loves it! My daughter is officially my Bump Butter helper. She likes to help me keep my growing belly moisturized. And Hubs likes to use it when he massages my poor aching back--it turns his rough tile-setters hands into smooth tile-setters hands.



I have a different set of stretch marks from each of my two children and I'm hoping to not add a third set of stretch marks. And THAT'S why I'm using Mango Mama Bump Butter.

*************************************************************************

Can you tell? We LOVE Delish Naturals! [Bonus - it's Made in CANADA too!]

No comments:

Post a Comment